Viking Fortunes: Hold and Win
Vikings Fortune: Hold and Win is a five-reel casino 2021 slot game from Playson. Many players will find themselves drawn to this game because of the huge max win of £143,500, but that is not what this slot is all about, as we will soon find out.
The Vikings Fortune: Hold and Win slot has an RTP rate of 95.2% and medium-high variance. You can play the game with bets that start from 25p per spin, and bonus features include bonus spins and sticky symbols.
Read on if you want to find out how to play Viking Fortunes: Hold and Win and other Viking themed gambling slots.
Getting started with Viking Fortunes: Hold and Win slots
The Viking Fortunes: Hold and Win slot game is covered in animals found in the Nordic wild. To win in this game, you must line up these symbols. Follow the process below to discover how this works.
- Use the +/- arrows in the bet box to adjust your stake. Bets can be placed anywhere between 25p and £100 per spin, and there are twenty-five pay lines. Players can use the coin stack icon to instantly set the max bet and spin the reels.
- Once satisfied with your wager, spin the reels and watch the tumbling animation. You can activate the Turbo Mode to skip the animation and immediately discover the results.
- The reels will stop, and any wins will be calculated. A winning pay line must feature three or more identical symbols going left to right across adjacent reels. Check the paytable in the Viking Fortunes: Hold and Win help menu to find out the value of each symbol.
- Alternatively, players can land a wild symbol to either complete or extend a pay line. This shield symbol can stand in for regular paying symbols. The treasure chest is the scatter symbol and can trigger bonus features.
Design and Symbols
The shield wild and chest scatter are small representations of this slots theme. The other symbols on the stone-carved reels include ravens, wolves, card royals and Viking warriors. The male Viking is the highest paying symbol and is worth 20x the stake for five across a pay line.
The rest of the graphics in Viking Fortunes: Hold and Win are designed in a comic book style, downplaying the serious nature of the game’s theme. Playson isn’t a developer that aims for retention, therefore most of their slots are inviting. These slots include:
- Hand of Gold
- Super Sunny Fruits: Hold and Win
- 3 Fruits Win
- Rise of Egypt
- Solar Queen
- Viking Runecraft slots
- Vikings Video Slot
Vikings Fortune: Hold and Win Bonus Spins and Special Features
Of course, it wouldn’t be a decent slot game without some extra features. The Viking Fortunes: Hold and Win slot game has many bonuses to break up the main game, including the titular hold and win feature. The bonus features in this slot include:
- Bonus Spins: land the treasure chest scatter on the 1st, 3rd and 5th reel on a single spin to receive eight bonus spins. These spins also start with a 5x multiplier pay-out. Colossal symbols appear during the bonus spins, with the largest growing to fit a 3×3 space. Land more scatters to receive a further eight bonus spins.
- Bonus Game: the gold coin is another bonus symbol. Land it five times on a spin to trigger the re-spins feature. This round takes place on a separate set of reels full of coins and blanks. The player receives three re-spins to win the prize amounts attached to the coins. Every time a coin lands, the player resets their re-spin count. The jackpots are also present during this round. Fill all the reels with coins to win the Grand Jackpot of 1000x the stake.
The Viking Fortunes: Hold and Win bonus features may seem minimal on the surface, but repeated plays showcase just how important these are to the game, especially the separate bonus game.
Is this slot worth playing?
The Grand Jackpot is nice, but most players will receive small pay outs often, thanks to the combination of the medium-high variance and lower than average RTP.
The medium-high variance suggests that winning pay lines will often form, but their contents are likely to be lower. The betting range is wide, allowing the player to wager between 25p and £100 per spin, and the hit rate of 44.25 suggests that players will hit wins quite frequently, making larger bets possible.
Find out more about the Vikings Fortune: Hold and Win slot game in the table below.
|Release Date||21st March 2019|
|Bonus Features||Wilds, Scatters, Bonus Spins, Colossal Symbols, Re-Spins, Jackpot Feature.|
*All values are subject to change at any time.
The sheer chaos of the bonus features is enough to draw anyone to the Vikings Fortune: Hold and Win slot from Playson. The stats are fair, but the potential for larger wins makes replays a must. Try it for yourself at King Casino now.
There is still more to discuss about the Vikings Fortune slot game. Let’s do so by answering some frequently asked questions.
What is the RTP in Vikings Fortune: Hold and Win?
The RTP rate suggests how much of our deposit we can expect returned throughout a game and is calculated over 1,000,000 spins of a game. Vikings Fortune: Hold and Win has an RTP of 95.2%, which suggests that we will receive back 95.2% of a £100 deposit on average.
Are there any similar slots to Vikings Fortune: Hold and Win?
The Viking theme can cover quite a lot of topics and play styles. That is why the internet is not short of slots carrying this theme. Why not also check out,
- Treasure of Thor
- Hall of Gods
- Viking Mania
- Vikings Go Wild
- Twin Spin Deluxe slot
Can I play Vikings Fortune: Hold and Win for Free?
King Casino provides a demo version of this slot that you can play without a real money deposit. Use it to familiarise yourself with the slot before playing the standard mode where you, can win real money prizes.
How can I win in this slot?
Vikings Fortune: Hold and Win is a simple game. All the player needs to do to win is spin the reels and match up three or more identical symbols across a pay line. You can even land two identical symbols and a wild and still win. Pay-outs vary, but that is the basic process to play Vikings Fortune: Hold and Win.
What is the most I can win in this slot?
You can place a max bet of £100 for a spin of Vikings Fortune: Hold and Win, and the max multiplier is 1435x the player’s stake. This means that the max win in-game is £143,500.
Can I Play this slot on Mobile?
Playson optimizes all their slots so they can be played on smartphones and tablets. Use the King Casino app to play Vikings Fortune: Hold and Win on the move on IOS or Android devices.