Napoleon Rise of an Empire
Get your armour ready as you face off the British next to the legendary French general in Blueprint Gaming’s casino 2021 slot Napoleon Rise of an Empire. The 5 reel, and 20 payline slot is playable for stakes starting from 20p to £40 a spin on all devices. The bonus features Napoleon will help you conquer include a wild multiplier and a free games feature.
That’s if you can manage to get past the 95.96% RTP and medium to high volatility. If you don’t make it to the bonuses, you can always look forward to the maximum 5,000x stake payout via the wild symbol. Join us in the Napoleon Rise of an Empire slot review below to see more reasons to play the best slots game.
Getting Started with Napoleon Rise of an Empire Slot
- 1 Getting Started with Napoleon Rise of an Empire Slot
- 2 Design & Symbols
- 3 Napoleon Rise of an Empire Bonus Spins & Special Features
- 4 Is this slot game worth playing?
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to play the Napoleon Rise of an Empire slot online for real money, you must register on an online casino. King Casino has one of the easiest sign-up processes;
- Go to the site and look for the button marked ‘Join Now.’
- A dialog box appears on the screen requesting your details.
- Complete the gaps correctly, double-check your email.
- Deposit your first £20, and win a welcome bonus worth up to 20 bonus spins on Book of the Dead.
After making your first deposit, you can log in to play Napoleon Rise of an Empire for real money. Look for the game in the Slots section on the site, then proceed as follows;
- Click on the game name and wait a few seconds for the intro animation to play.
- Take your time to study the reels and betting table after they appear on the screen.
- There are 20 fixed paylines in Napoleon, so there will be 20 active lines on each spin.
- Use the bet arrows on the left side of the reels to set your preferred wager from 20p to £40 per spin.
- Start your first real spin using the spin button and wait for the reels to come to a stop. If any matching symbols land in a line, a payout is considered.
- Winning combinations are possible when 2 or more matching symbols land on a line.
- The wild symbol represented by Napoleon Bonaparte can replace all the other standard symbols except the scatter.
The Napoleon Rise of an Empire demo is a great place to start if you want to learn how to play the game correctly. You can find it online on a few casino sites.
Design & Symbols
The Napoleon Rise of an Empire theme takes you through one of the most significant wars in history; the battle of Waterloo. Spinners will get treated to a front-row seat to what it takes to win a war with the legendary Napoleon. The visuals are so good that you can see the sweat beads on the characters on the reels. Other symbols include; cannons, sailing ships, horses, and a soldier. The soldier symbol rewards the highest value, where 2, 3, 4, or 5 on a payline trigger payouts worth 20x, 40x, 60x, or 200x your stake. But the Napoleon wild symbol pays even bigger payouts when 2, 3, 4 or 5 land and award 20x, 40x, 60x, or 5,000x your stake. You can play Napoleon Rise of an Empire on all your devices, but the quality looks better on a small screen like on a phone.
Despite the simple layout of the game, Napoleon is easily one of Blueprint Gaming’s best online slots. It’s nice to see that the company can still churn out high-quality slots like this one even after the takeover in 2008. When the Gauselmann Group bought the company, most players didn’t know what to expect. However, Blueprint quickly proved that they are dedicated to offering the best to their players. If you enjoy the war theme here, you might like the following;
Napoleon Rise of an Empire Bonus Spins & Special Features
There are a few bonus features you can trigger in the Napoleon Rise of an Empire slot. We will see how to trigger them below;
- Wild Multiplier feature – in addition to completing winning lines, the Napoleon wild can also trigger a multiplier boost where 1 wild triggers a 2x multiplier. If 2, 3, or 4 wilds land, the multiplier can increase to 4x, 8x, or 16x.
- Battle Cry Modifier feature – this feature is triggered when a mini Bonaparte randomly appears on the reels during a spin. He adds you bonus symbols and wilds, which are key to triggering the next feature.
- Free Games feature – 10 free games are awarded when 3 bonus symbols land on one spin. In addition, each successful spin you encounter will trigger free respins via the Napoleon Streak feature.
- Napoleon Streak feature – free respins will continue in this feature as long as a winning combination involves a new matching symbol or a wild. If the wilds are involved in the win, wild multipliers are applied per the number of wilds. There are 20 free games in total available to trigger.
Is this slot game worth playing?
Not many slots can compare to the ease in gameplay we found in Napoleon Rise of an Empire. The bonuses are simple but can be highly rewarding. It might take a while for them to trigger because of the medium to high volatility. However, there will be enough base game action to keep you occupied before you do. The wilds are the best part of the slot as they trigger payouts of up to 5,000x a stake for 5 matching wilds. We weren’t too mad about the 95.96% RTP either, since Napoleon is a 2018 slot. Overall, Napoleon Rise of an Empire is a solid 7/9.
|Gameplay||5 reels, 3 rows, 20 fixed paylines|
|Developer||Blueprint Gaming in June 2018|
|Bonus features||Wild Multiplier feature – the wild symbol triggers a 2x multiplier when it completes a winning combination.
Free Games feature – 10 free games are awarded.
Battle Cry Modifier feature – extra bonus symbols and wilds are added to the reels.
Napoleon Streak feature - free respins are awarded.
|Bet range||20p to £40 a spin|
|Volatility||Medium to high volatility, payouts might take a while to trigger|
|Max payout||5,000x a stake|
|Casino Bonus||King Casino offers up to 20 bonus spins on Book of the Dead after a £20 deposit.|
Frequently Asked Questions
Napoleon Rise of An Empire is an easy slot to play, but we still made sure to add a couple of common questions to help you out.
What is the RTP of Napoleon?
The Return to Player percentage refers to the average amount a slot is likely to pay the punter after a given amount of time. For Napoleon, the 95.96% RTP means that for every £200 wagered, the player is likely to win £95.96 back. The medium to high volatility means that payouts might take a while to trigger.
Are there any other similar slots to Napoleon?
Napoleon is based on the true battle between Bonaparte and the British forces. If you enjoy such war-themed slots, make your pick among the following;
- Age of Troy
- Demi Gods 2
- Soldiers of Rome
- Mystery Joker 6000 slot
Can I play Napoleon for free?
Yes, you can play the Napoleon demo online to practice before playing for real. It’s a great way also to see if you enjoy the theme and gameplay. However, if you’re hoping to benefit from any real payouts, it would be better to play on a registered online casino. On King Casino, new players are treated to up to 50 bonus spins on some slots after depositing their first £20.
How can I win on Napoleon?
Winning combinations in Napoleon are possible when 2 or more matching symbols land on one of the paylines. For example, the soldier symbol awards the highest value of 200x your stake when 5 land in the base game. However, the wild offers the highest payout overall of 5,000x your stake when 5 land.
What is the most I can win on Napoleon?
The highest payouts in Napoleon don’t come in via the bonus features but rather the wild symbol. 5 wild symbols reward 5,000x your stake if they land on one spin.
Can I play Napoleon on mobile?
Napoleon has a mobile version available on iOS and Android devices. So all you need to do is make sure you are registered to an online casino, so that you can play for real money on mobile casino apps.