Golden Grimoire

NetEnt’s mystical online casino slot Golden Grimoire is the subject of our attention today as we give it the once-over to find out whether this slot is worth a spin or not.

To cut a long story short, the answer is yes. Just like the vast majority of online slot games from NetEnt, Golden Grimoire is of top-tier quality, and you are not going to want to miss out on playing it.

This is partially down to its amazing fantasy theme and the graphics that this is presented with and the consistency of which the wins come. That’s because of a combination of a very low variance and a high RTP of 96.44%, leaving a house edge of just 3.56%.

Interested? Read on for all the info you could need on the Golden Grimoire slot, and find out the lowdown on how to get 50 bonus spins to play it with right here at King Casino!

Golden Grimoire Slot Logo King Casino

Bonus Features

Yes ( 4)

Stakes Range

£0.20 to £400

Max Win














*All of the above values are subject to change at any time.

Golden Grimoire Theme and Graphics

The beautifully designed Golden Grimoire takes place on a window ledge with candles to either side of the display and a stack of books with a combination of potion bottles, as if you are a writer or a chemist in Victorian times sat your desk.

The reels’ position makes you feel like you are involved with the game, and the incredible attention to detail with the graphic design naturally helps that too.

This vintage, fantasy theme is carried through to the symbols themselves, too. They consist of the lower valued suites of cards, each backlight with a spooky coloured glow, and the higher valued symbols represented by gems with insects attached to them.

What’s more, Golden Grimoire mobile is available for those players who like to take their slot games on the go with them.

The Golden Grimoire slot is not the first example of NetEnt creating a beautiful slot game. They have just about been at the top of the game since they were formed as a company back in 1994. Since then, they have made some of the best online slot games of all time, including the following:

  • Starburst
  • Gonzo’s Quest
  • Jack Hammer 2
  • Golden Colts slot
  • Golden Dollars Golden Cash slot
  • Golden Ticket slot
  • >Goldwyn’s Fairies slot

How to Play the Golden Grimoire Slot

Before we figure out how to play the Golden Grimoire slot game, we will need an account with a casino site that offers it. That is, of course, if we are not taking up some Golden Grimoire free play with a demo version of the slot.

King Casino has Golden Grimoire on its books, and you can even win 50 extra spins to play it with when you sign up as a new customer. There is an extra £150s worth of bonuses to be awarded on top of that, too! Here is how to sign up and claim all that good stuff in just 10 minutes and three easy steps:

  1. Go to the King Casino home page and hit the Join Now button.
  2. Fill out some details about yourself and then confirm your email address with the link sent to you.
  3. Place a deposit of just £20 to activate the welcome package. Enjoy!

Now we’ve settled the account side of things, we can play the Golden Grimoire slot game. To do that, you might want to check out these helpful tips that we have put together specific for the game:

  • To set your stake, use the Bet Level and Coin Value parameters at the bottom of the screen.
  • You can also hit the Max Bet button to increase your stake to the game’s max amount.
  • Spin the reels one time or press Autoplay to let them spin up to 100 times automatically.
  • Connect symbols from left to right 3 times over or more to win.
  • The red gem with the spider attached is the most valuable non-special symbol on the pay table.

Slot Game Statistics

Taking a look over the the Golden Grimoire statistics makes for some pretty promising reading. That’s why we’ve compiled all of the most important stuff for you to take a look at in the table below.

Some of the highlights of this set of data include a big RTP of 96.44% (leaving a house edge of just 3.56%), a huge max stake of £400 and a very low variance, meaning that the wins will come pretty often unless you are really unlucky!

Golden Grimoire Bonus Spins & Free Game Features

There is a grand total of 4 Golden Grimoire bonus features available. This is pretty exceptional, as in a lot of low variance slot games, you would be lucky to get one or two. As such, we would say that the Golden Grimoire bonuses are one of the best parts of the game, so let’s take a look at each of them:

  • Bonus Spins: landing scatter symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5 will win you 8 bonus spins. These bonus spins automatically bring in the sticky mystery symbol feature throughout.
  • Wild Symbol: The wild is a skull with the word ‘wild’ written across it. It can substitute for any symbol on the reels to assist with winning combinations, other than the other bonus symbols.
  • Mystery Symbol: appearing on reels 3, 4 and 5 in the base game, the mystery symbol can turn into random symbols and assist in creating wins for players.
  • Sticky Mystery Symbol: during the bonus spins round, the mystery symbol becomes sticky and furthers your chance of winning combos even more.

Verdict on this Slot

This slot games’s highlight is probably the amount of bonus features that it offers. Very impressive for a low variance slot. But there’s more to it than that. Golden Grimoire offers top quality graphics and exciting gameplay all round, making for one of the best slot games we’ve played in recent times. 7/10.

Play Golden Grimoire, or the Golden Goddess slot right now at King Casino with 50 extra spins when you sign up for a new account!

Ready To Play?

Browse More Games

Read reviews & play other popular slot games at King Casino

Aloha Christmas

Nothing puts you in the Christmas mood quite like a casino online slot like Aloha Christmas…

Age of Conquest

Set in a medieval fantasy world, we have beautiful graphics galore! The Age of…

Action Jack

Action Jack by IGT is a 5 reel, 40 payline adventure themed online slot games uk…

Action Bank

If you like playing slot games online and you like winning money, well then surely this…