Crazy Time Live Game
Crazy Time is one of the live game released by the king of live casinos games, Evolution Gaming. The stakes in the game are set from £0.10 to £1000 per round, while the maximum amount available to trigger is 160,000x your stake. There’s not one or two, but 4 bonus features available in the Crazy Time Live Game, including; multipliers, a picks feature and a wheel bonus.
Crazy Time is a lot like Evolution Gaming’s other live games, like Monopoly Live Wheels and Dream Catcher, where the premise is spinning a money wheel with the hopes of triggering cash prizes. It’s nice to see online casinos like King Casino diversifying their collection of slots online games.
Getting Started with Crazy Time Live Game
- Getting Started with Crazy Time Live Game
- Design & Evolution Games to Play
- Crazy Time Live Game Special Features
- Is this live game worth playing?
- Frequently Asked Questions
When you log on to an online casino like King Casino, the first thing you will do is register an account. The process is simple;
- Click the ‘Join Now’ button to prompt a dialog box to appear on the screen.
- Fill in the details in the dialog box that appears on the screen.
- Confirm the email address you’re using is valid.
- Deposit your first £20 to register your account, and benefit from a £150 welcome bonus and up to 20 Book of the Dead bonus spins.
Welcome to King Casino, where you can access all the best casino games UK, including the Crazy Time Live Game. Look for it in the ‘Live Games’ section and click on it to play. It will take a few seconds for the game to load on the screen, then you will have to note the following;
- The first thing you do before playing is use the stake buttons to decide what stakes you want to bet from £0.10 to £1000 per round.
- Players need to set their bet and be decisive about it before the timer runs out and the host spins the wheel.
- Bets are made on the segment you think the wheel will land, with different payouts as follows; 1x, 2x, 5x, and 10x.
- Winning combinations occur when you set a bet on a segment on the wheel, and the pointer lands in that area. The payouts will occur based on the multipliers in those segments, e.g., 10x your initial stake, etc.
The gameplay is easy to understand, but the Crazy Time Live Game demo is worth trying online before playing for real money on King Casino.
Design & Evolution Games to Play
The Crazy Time Live Game theme is based on spinning a wheel, much like the Dreamcatcher game also by Evolution Gaming. The game takes place in a studio, with a live host commenting on your bets and spins. Although the host is real, the game operates using a Random Number Generator (RNG) on every spin.
The player will start by setting their respective bets and doing so within the given time since the host will spin the wheel immediately after the timer ends. The hosts are always dressed in loud, colourful outfits and enthusiastic about spinning the wheel on each of your tries. The game is playable on all devices, but the action is easier to follow on a wide-screen like that on a PC or tablet device.
Evolution Gaming is the Crazy Time Live Game developer, one of the many live games in their collection. The developer started operating in 2005, mostly focusing on providing games to huge casino firms like Ladbrokes, 888, William Hill, and Paddy Power. If you enjoy live games like Crazy Time, then you might enjoy the following;
Crazy Time Live Game Special Features
There are 4 special features available in Crazy Time, something you won’t find in a lot of other live games online. You trigger the bonuses when the pointer lands in the bonus segments, i.e., the Crazy Time Bonus, Cash Hunt Bonus, Pachinko Bonus, and the Coin Flip Bonus. Find out more below;
- Top Slot – the Top Slot spins every time a spin on the wheel occurs on each round. It generates random multiplier values on the segments the wheel lands on, which could be a bonus game or a standard number. If the multiplier aligns with the spot it landed, and you had set a bet on that area, you win that payout.
- Pachinko Bonus Round – this special feature is modelled after the Japanese game Pachinko, where a puck drops, bounces, and lands in a slot awarding players the corresponding cash prize. Suppose the puck lands on a ‘DOUBLE’ value, all multipliers at the bottom will double. The puck will keep dropping until you can trigger another multiplier or trigger the maximum 10,000x maximum multiplier.
- Cash Hunt Bonus – players will go on a Cash Hunt that starts with the screen filling with 108 random multipliers. Multiplier values are hidden behind different symbols, which are then shuffled. Players can aim at any of the symbols once the timer starts and shoot at whichever they think has the largest multiplier. The multiplier values will be revealed once the timer runs out.
- Coin Flip Bonus Round – the Crazy Time coin flip bonus is a gamble bonus round where players choose between a red and a blue prize. The coin is flipped after players pick the colour they want, and after 2 multiplier values are generated, one for each side.
- Crazy Time Bonus Game – the Crazy Time Bonus Game is the ultimate main bonus awarding anywhere between 10x to 160,000x your stake. The round takes place on a huge wheel, with blue, green or yellow flappers that the player will select before the round begins. First, the host opens a red door that reveals a giant money wheel with multiplier values indicated on it. If the flapper points on a ‘DOUBLE’ or TRIPLE’ value on any of the positions on the wheel, all the multipliers will double or triple, and then the presenter spins the wheel again. This feature is only available to players who bet on this initially and are allowed re-spins until the maximum 20,000x multiplier is unlocked.
Is this live game worth playing?
The Crazy Time Live Game is certainly worth playing even though it has a lower RTP percentage value than a lot of other games like it at 95%. If you’ve played Monopoly Live or Dreamcatcher, then you’ll already know how Crazy Time works because they’re all based on spinning a wheel. The maximum stake payout of 160,000x your stake is more than impressive and likely to be triggered via the special features in the game, but the volatility is high.
There are 4 of them, something you don’t see in many other live games by Evolution Gaming, and we love it. There’s an innovation to the special features; players can trigger multipliers, pick features, cash prizes, etc., but only if you bet on a bonus game on your initial bet. See more of the Crazy Time Live Game stats below, or go ahead and play this 8/9 gem right now.
|Crazy Time Live Game||Characteristics|
|Gameplay||54 different segments|
|Min bet per spin||£0.10|
|Max bet per spin||£1000|
|Max payout||160,000x your stake|
Frequently Asked Questions
In this section, we will look at some of the burning questions players just like you have on the Crazy Time Live Game by Evolution Gaming.
What is the RTP of Crazy Time Live Game?
The Return to Player percentage (RTP) is defined as a particular casino game’s mathematical advantage. The Crazy Time Live Game by Evolution Gaming has an RTP percentage value of 95%, and the volatility is high. The 95% RTP will not encourage players who are used to casino games with a 97% RTP and above.
Are there any other similar games to Crazy Time Live Game?
The live games collection on online casinos like King Casino is continuously growing, so if you’re looking for some to add to your list of favourites, you might consider the following;
- Hi-Lo Live
- Blackjack Party
- Lightning Dice
- Cash Rumble x10
Can I play Crazy Time Live Game for free?
Yes, the Crazy Time demo version is available online, but you will have to pay cash to play the game on the online casino King Casino. However, after new players make their first deposit, they will receive a welcome bonus from the site.
How can I win on Crazy Time Live Game?
You win in Crazy Time when the wheel stops on a section that you had bet on during your initial bet, with different segments offering different multiplier prizes.