LOADING
Chat with us

Blood Suckers 2

Blood Suckers 2 Slot Logo King Casino

2017 saw the awesome follow up to what was already a great King Slots game (Blood Suckers) appropriately named Blood Suckers II – and they made it even better.

Part of the way that NetEnt have done this is by bumping up the RTP to one of the highest numbers we have ever seen in online slot games – a crazy 96.94%. And, they’ve given this wicked low variance slot game a boost on the graphics front too.

It’s fair to say that as far as low variance slot games go, Blood Suckers II slot is up there with the best slots games. You’re going to want to try this one out for sure.

QuicklinksCleopatra | Gold Rush | Book of Dead | Starburst | Mega Moolah | Fishin Frenzy | Twin Spin | Bonanza

PayPal Button

Blood Suckers II Theme and Graphics

As mysterious and exciting as the original Blood Suckers was, Blood Suckers II goes one step better. The vampires and the spooky slots look more beautiful than ever, and if you’re into that theme, you are going to be absorbed, for sure.

Fancy playing it on your phone? Not a problem. Blood Suckers II mobile is right there waiting for you in the same way that the desktop version is.

NetEnt are arguably the best online slot game developers in the game, and this list of their finest should just about prove that if you didn’t believe it already:

  • Dead or Alive II
  • Starburst
  • Gonzo’s Quest
  • Irish Pot Luck
  • Jack Hammer 2
  • Blood Suckerslot

How to Play Blood Suckers II Slot

At King Casino, you can take advantage of a welcome package worth up to £150 if you are a new customer, plus 50 extra spins. All you need to do is place a deposit from as little as £20, which you could then use to play on Blood Suckers II if you wanted. Here’s how to go through that process:

  1. Head to the Join Now button on the homepage of the site
  2. Fill out some details and confirm your email address
  3. Place a deposit of £20 or more using a variety of different payment methods that are tailored to suit you

These steps should take as little as 10 minutes to get through, so you should be up and running on Blood Suckers II, welcome package in hand, in no time.

After this, it really is a matter of setting your stakes and paylines and having a spin on the reels. If you want to try out Blood Suckers II free play first though, you could always check out a quick demo version online to get the ball rolling before you play for the real cash.

Slot Game Statistics

The numbers around Blood Suckers II look really good, but don’t just take our word for it. Have a read for yourself:

RTP – without exaggerating, the RTP of Blood Sucks II of 96.94% is one of the highest we have ever seen. It leaves a dealer advantage of a tiny 3.06%.

Volatility – the low variance nature of this slot means that there is a good chance the wins can come thick and fast, although they will not be as high as in a slot game of higher variance most of the time.

Minimum and maximum bets – NetEnt like a high bet range, and they’ve provided one in Blood Suckers II where you can stake anything from 25p to £250.

Paylines – NetEnt have offered 25 ways to win in Blood Suckers II.

Reels – 5×3 is the reel configuration of choice here.

Bonuses – despite being low variance, NetEnt have offered some bonus spins to play with in Blood Suckers II.

Wilds and Scatters – the wild symbol in Blood Suckers II supposedly can pay a very clean 10,000x your stake, and the scatters are the secret to unlocking your bonus spins bonus round.

Maximum payout – the jackpot on offer is £100,000

Exclusive Symbols – the wild winning the game’s jackpot is quite exclusive in itself.

Blood Suckers II Characteristics
Min Bet per spin £0.25
Max Bet per spin £250
Return to Player (RTP) 96.94%
Volatility Low
Theme Vampire
Bonus Features Bonus spins and a very powerful wild symbol.

Blood Suckers 2 Bonus Spins & Free Game Features

We are impressed with the bonuses on offer in Blood Suckers II even though it is a low variance slot game

The wild symbol winning the game’s jackpot is very impressive, and you can win 10 bonus spins simply by landing 3 or more scatter symbols in a row on the reels. What’s more is that each of these bonus spins will come with a 3x multiplier for any wins that come from them.

Verdict on this Slot

Usually, we’re not massive fans of low variance slot games but Blood Suckers II absolutely knocks it out of the park. We can’t fault it, and we’d have to give it a 9/10 for that reason. Fair play, NetEnt! If you are looking for something a little different and with bigger prizes, check out the Big Thunder Quad Shot slot.